1 large or two small avocados, 3 small green tomatoes ( tomatillos), Cilantro, Heavy cream or substitute, Juice of ½ a lime, Salt, Pepper
Jalapeño or Serrano pepper
1. Peel the tomatillos and wash all the ingredients.
2. Add the ingredients to the blender, with the exception of the lime juice, and blend until integrated. *
3. Add the juice of half a lime and blend again for 5 seconds.
4. Enjoy it with whatever you want or even as a dip!!
* If you add the lime juice from the beginning the sauce will become bitter.